Notice of Online Archive

  • This page is no longer being updated and remains online for informational and historical purposes only. The information is accurate as of the last page update.

    For questions about page contents, contact the Communications Division.

A malfunctioning toaster oven in the basement of Marquis Hall set off fire alarms at 11:38 a.m. today.

A public safety officer responding to the alarms smelled smoke and the Easton Fire Department was called. By the time firefighters arrived, however, the source of the smoke had been discovered. Besides the toaster oven itself, there was no damage to the break room in which it was located.

Categorized in: News and Features